The Creative Arts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Gonzalo.

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Gonzalo.  Empty Hi, I'm Gonzalo.

Post by _Stick Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:28 am

I like video games, comics, music, acting/voice acting and of course, art. Though because of th past few months people showing me what visual art is "suppoused to be" I don't think I would consider myself to be an artist, I guess just a cartoonist. You may have seen me once at the art club, well a lot of stuff has been happening in my life and hoefully I won't be so busy and I could go again. Yay?
_Stick
_Stick

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Gonzalo.  Empty Re: Hi, I'm Gonzalo.

Post by Joanna Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 am

Welcome! I hope to see you at another club meeting, apparently we only have around 3 meetings left though :s

To me, visual arts is just anything somebody creates in 2D (according to Wikipedia though it seems like it's just any creation that somebody can physically look at, I guess I got my definition wrong whoops). What it sounds like you're describing is 'fine arts' which is the typical realism type stuff - which is cool too, but I wouldn't say that's the only thing that's considered 'art'. I feel like the term artist can apply to anyone who creates something with passion or some form of self-expression, whether it be a painting, a decorative cake, a fashion design, even something like a simple doodle in a math text book.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by _Stick Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Joanna wrote:Welcome! I hope to see you at another club meeting, apparently we only have around 3 meetings left though :s

To me, visual arts is just anything somebody creates in 2D (according to Wikipedia though it seems like it's just any creation that somebody can physically look at, I guess I got my definition wrong whoops). What it sounds like you're describing is 'fine arts' which is the typical realism type stuff - which is cool too, but I wouldn't say that's the only thing that's considered 'art'. I feel like the term artist can apply to anyone who creates something with passion or some form of self-expression, whether it be a painting, a decorative cake, a fashion design, even something like a simple doodle in a math text book.
 Well either way I still like to make silly cartoons with crazy ideas, cool music, fun voices, and just makig fun of a bunch of other people and events and what ever else. Hopefully I get to talk about and express stuff like that in the club. Btw I sometimes say a few potty mouth words here and there just to add that extra flare of comedic effect. ;D
_Stick
_Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum